Followers

Monday, August 29, 2011

A cat named Baby

Baby RIP, born sometime in 1999 - died 28th August 2011

It was a stressful weekend, glued to the screen watching hurricane Irene's path and progress. We had to be sure our flight to NYC was flying on time. Baby was breathing heavily for days and we were worried. She went through a lot with me and us. She and I moved apartments and were just the two of us for many years and then she got a step Mom and sisters. Baby was very wise. She had huge green eyes that made you feel she was watching and listening to everything you did and said. I miss Baby.

I hope she feels good, prancing in heaven through grassy fields filled with pretzels and other crunchy snacks. She ate her last meal the hour before being wisked off to the vet to see what was wrong. She didn't come home from that trip. I guess 12 is an ok age for a cat to die but I feel like I've been hit in the heart with a baseball bat.

Baby, your departure was sudden and sad and although I was sort of prepared and saw you were ill, I'd been hoping you'd just die in your sleep.
We love you and you are missed. 
Polly and Bonzi are looking for you.
Maybe you could somehow drop them a cat line, to let them know you're ok...

I'm sorry
Thank you
I love you
Forgive me.

Rest in Peace Baby

No comments:

About Me

The Universe, Israel
Home is where the heart is www.margotgran.com